Friday, October 5, 2018

Outfit Highlights of the Week

I pretty much wear long sleeves all year around at the office.  I've always be the coldest one in the room; always asking for blankets at friend's houses, using a heating pad during summer movie nights, and reheating coffee all day just to have something warm to hold.  And now that the temperatures are slowly dipping day by day, I don't feel so out of place wearing my long sleeves in the office!  This 3/4-sleeve, boat-neck shirt from Old Navy is dressy enough for a meeting, but comfortable enough to throw on with jeans after work.  This check skirt was on The Limited's website for years.  It's classic pattern and style allows me to pull it out each year with confidence.
Exact same skirt from The Limited: Houndstooth Skirt     Similar Skirt from The Limited: Blue Patterned Skirt  Similar Shirt: Black Shirt

This outfit is one of my favorites.  The Lole dress is like wearing a long t-shirt (which makes it great for day-to-day), but the fun neckline dresses it up just enough for casual days at the office.  I pair it with leggings and my Hunter boots for a sportier version.
Similar Dress: Lole Red Dress    Another Lole Dress option (this one has a cute back!): Lole Red Dress 2      Similar High Waited Leggings: Black Leggings      Hunter Boots: Hunter Boots  
This breezy, Swiss dot Lauren Conrad top is a great 3-season workhorse in my closet.  It's sweet, girly presence is easily balanced with this Maurice's edgier black moto jacket when the temps get a little cooler.  I've worn a cute pair of red kitten heels with this outfit for a night out with friends, but most often I grab the practical and comfy black ballet flats for everyday wear.
Similar Shirts:  Lace Overlay Shirt,  Maurices MotoJacket: Black Moto Jacket   
Old Navy Jeans: Dark Wash Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment