Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Outfit highlights from this week...

It's Maxi Dress season...and NO ONE is more exited than me!

This Calvin Klein maxi dress is one of my closet workhorses.   I would wear this dress every day if I could.  It checks all the boxes:  Comfy (oh so comfy), STRIPES, flattering, and easily transitions from day to night.  I also love the structure the jean jacket gives to this outfit.  

This outfit is fun AND comfortable!  I got this shirt at Charming Charlie's a few years ago and it is perfect for a day when I'm trying to hide all the evidence of the fun I had at the dinner party the night before!  It's lightweight and gracefully flows over any hint of a second glass of wine I may have had.  I like to use my pearl necklace and earrings to mimic the polka dots in the shirt.
First shorts of the season!  We had a freak heat streak come through, with temperatures rising over 90 degrees some days.  This lightweight Lauren Conrad shirt (from Kohls) is perfect for hot, sticky days.  The shorts were a last minute purchase from J. Crew Factory last summer...a purchase that I am SO glad I made!  The pop of color adds an element of fun to the outfit (and brightens my mood too)!  These flower sandals by Cliffs of White Mountain make a weekly appearance in my outfits because they are comfortable and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment