Thursday, July 19, 2018

Outfit Highlights from this Week...

Hot and Muggy Summer days call for easy, breezy outfit styles!
From casual office meetings to patio lunches with friends, I needed outfits that would 
go with the flow of Summer livin'!


Please excuse the wrinkles on this outfit!  I literally peeled it off after a muggy patio lunch with friends.  The days have been hot, so I've been reaching for the lightest and least amount of fabric appropriate lately.  This cute eyelet tank top was part of Old Navy's collection from last summer.  It is a classic that I pull out regularly during these hot months.  I paired with basic Khaki shorts and Ralph Lauren Espadrilles.  The Pearl choker necklace elevated the the outfit just enough to help me feel a little more dignified at lunch with my friends!
Similar Top:  Eyelet Top     Similar Shorts: Khaki Shorts     Similar Shoes: Shoes
I know, I know, I wear this yellow cardigan sweater A LOT!  What can I say?  It offers a punch of color and helps conserve body heat in the chilly air conditioned office.  The sweater comes off immediately when I step out of air conditioning, letting this light, silk blouse take center stage.  I love colorful tops, but I usually try to choose neutral accessories so there isn't an overload of color.
Similar Sweater: Yellow Cardigan       Similar Top: Top       Similar White Jeans: White Jeans
I've said it before, I'll say it again, I love the CAbi line of clothes.  They are always tasteful but fun.  Yes, they're expensive, but (as I've mentioned before) I usually find great CAbi pieces with tags still on at resale shops.  
Same CAbi Dress: CAbi Pink Dress      Similar Jean Jacket: Jean Jacket    Similar Shoes:  Similar Shoes: Lauren Tan Shoes

2 comments:

  1. Love the Lauren shoes! I have a couple pair and wear them all summer! You have great style...so classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are the best Summer shoes, aren't they?!

      Delete