Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Outfit highlights from this week...

With the temps chilly in the morning, but climbing during the afternoon, 
I make sure to have layers during this seasonal transition.

This outfit is fun for me because it balances a sweet, lace-like Lauren Conrad top from Kohls with an edgier black Moto jacket from Maurices.  I often do pearls with my Moto jacket to give it a softer balance. 
This dress is one of my favorites!  It's a BCBG Max Azria that fits me perfectly.  It's fitted on the top and flares nicely at the bottom.  It's also a great dress to transition from the office to dinner out with my husband....which is what I was lucky enough to do this day!
This Swiss dot top from Banana Republic makes me feel a little like I've stepped back in time.  Something about the cap sleeves and twisted knot, v-neckline elevates this from just a normal work shirt.  I keep the silhouette simple with a plain black pencil skirt from Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment