Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Outfit Highlights from this week...

From running errands and playing on the playground to full days at the office, 
these are my three favorite outfits from this week.

On Mondays I'm lucky enough to be able to stay home and reorganize our life in preparation for the upcoming week.  I plan to run all of my errands and schedule all of the family's doctor appointments for this day...and in between I get a few trips to the park or board games in with my littlest son.  This outfit needs to be a comfy one.  A black and white striped shirt is a wardrobe basic, as are the grey jeans.  I got both from Old Navy.  They yellow cardigan is from J.Crew and the black ballet flat shoes are from Target.

On Tuesdays I work a half day while my youngest is at preschool just down the road.  After I pick him up, we usually run errands or head to a play date.  I try to plan an outfit that can transition easily from meeting with clients to coffee with moms while the kids play.  The Kahkis are from Banana Republic's outlet store.  The button down shirt is from The Limited.  My necklace and bracelet are from Kohls.
This Thursday I had to spend 3 hours of my afternoon in training.  I've had this cute black v-neck sheath dress from Gap for over 15 years (I actually wore it on my honeymoon)!  I've contemplated getting rid of it many times, but it's still in great shape, fits like a dream...and, as they say, a good classic never goes out of style!  The Necklace and earrings were from Younkers a few years ago, and the fun blue Banana Republic Cardigan keeps the chill off.

No comments:

Post a Comment