Monday, June 11, 2018

Outfit Highlights from this Week...

Pairing dressy tops with more casual shorts or pants is an easy way to 
look polished AND be comfortable during these hot summer months!  

This was the first week of graduation parties.  My husband co-led a small group of high school boys from their Freshman year to their Senior year.  Needless to say, we have a lot of grad parties to attend!  This outfit was one that kept me cool, looked fun enough to reflect my personality, but classy enough to be presented as the group leader's wife.  
Any dress made out of T-Shirt material is a win in my book!  I bought this dress at a consignment store and the tag had been neatly trimmed out, so I have no idea what brand it even is!  All I know is that it is comfy and flattering...and perfect for a full day at the office.   When I go consignment shopping, I look for wear in the material (Does it have a lot of life left?) and timelessness.  This black and white stripes are so classic that I don't forsee it going out of style anytime soon.
I'm not sure you can ever go wrong with Polka dots!  They're classic, fun, and add instant interest to any outfit.  I chose pearls for my jewelry because they mimic the polka dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment