Monday, May 14, 2018

Outfit highlights from this week...

The sun has been out and the temps are gloriously warm!
Here are a few of the outfits I'm wearing this week...


My husband has affectionately described this outfit as my "Taxi-Driver Outfit" for obvious reasons.  The Black sleeveless top from White House Black Market has a fun little ruffle detail that gives it a feminine flair.  The Herringbone-check skirt is from The Limited and is just the right balance of classic and modern.  My yellow J. Crew cardigan is a happy favorite that helps keep off the chill.

Cabi has quickly become one of my favorite brands.  Their look is usually classic with a little modern twist.  I love the simplicity of this top.  The ruffle detail is enough of an accent to bypass any necklace.  The jeans are Lauren Conrad for Kohls.  They have the perfect amount of stretch without loosing their shape.  

Another Cabi top!  This sleeveless shirt is great because the rouching detail hides any imperfections in the waist area.  The Coral Pink Cardigan is from J. Crew and the wide-leg khaki trousers are from Banana Republic outlet.
*I'm working at getting links for these posts...and outfits that you can actually purchase now...but in the meantime, check out ThredUp.  You can find great deals and purchase pieces exactly like these shown above!

No comments:

Post a Comment