Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Item of the Week: Poo-Pourri & V.I. Poo

This is an imperative {but delicate} post to write.  
I'm not the kind of girl who would normally tackle this type of topic, but I believe this is something you need to know about...and keep stashed away for those delicate moments.


My husband and boys love to joke about *ahem* Poo.  It's what most boys do.  But I am a lady who is trying to raise a little lady, and I do not like to talk about ....that stuff.  In fact, I have strict rules about how far out of the room I need to be before it is acceptable for them to giggle and banter about boy stuff.  However, because, as I mentioned, I am trying to raise a lady, I have already introduced this product to my daughter, and I believe it would serve you well too.
Bathroom deodorizers are nothing new.  Poo-Pourri and V.I.Poo have been around for a while, but I remember they hit the market.  I worked at Hallmark and all of us teenage salesgirls gathered around and giggled at this silly product that probably didn't even work.  Any then our boss set a bottle out as a tester in our store's bathroom.  From that moment, I've trusted in the power of Poo-Pourri and V.I. Poo!

Now I keep a bottle in two of our three bathrooms and I carry a travel sized bottle in my purse.  These little bottles of magic have a lemony scent that covers most of the offensive -but unavoidable- odors from life's most basic activity.  I spray before I go, as instructed, and sometimes afterwards too.  You have no idea how this product has saved family members and I at dinner parties, workplace events, and even on my kid's play dates!
I've also received compliments from all ranges of guests on the thoughtfulness of placing this product in the powder room.  And that's just what I believe this product is as a whole, a bottle of thoughtfulness!  As fun as it is to laugh about, you are actually saving yourself, your guest, and even that restroom patron in the next stall, the embarrassment of dealing with lingering odor.
V.I. Poo and Poo-Pourri...don't leave home without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment